To remove a smartphone/tablet from the list of enabled devices to communicate with the plant via APP you must perform the following steps:
* Browse to the homepage of the site www.myavsalarm.com
* Log in using the credentials choices at registration
* From the plants list, select the plant in which the device is allowed to communicate with the APP
* Locate the list "Mobile Devices"
* Select your device by performing a click on the corresponding line
* Press the button at the bottom of the list, on the left, shown with a "Trash"
* Confirm the deletion
If the device is recorded in other plants, repeat the above procedure for each of them.
The new smartphone/tablet will be recorded automatically on the first access by APP.