The Panel ID is a 16-digit alphanumeric code that distinguishes your central.
This code is provided to you by the installer at the time of the plant configuration.
In case this code is not available, you can recover it by using the central’s keyboard with the following procedure:
* Enter your user code on the keypad
* Enter the user menu by pressing the "1" key
* Scroll through the menu using the arrow keys until "PANEL ID"
* Press the "ENT" to read the Panel ID.
* Once finished, repeatedly press the "ESC" button to exit the menu until the display shows the date and time.
In case of trouble reading your Panel ID, contact your installer.